Edutech Project Forums Experience community Digital methodologies in higher education

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    edutechproject
    Keymaster

Undoubtedly, technological advances in recent years have revolutionized our lives and higher education has not been left out of this revolution.

The Edutech project aims to offer teachers an environment in which they can develop augmented reality activities, gamification or interactive videos with their students and then apply learning analytics tools to the results obtained by them. In this way they will be able to use the most advanced data analysis techniques to analyze the results of the activities created and classify their students in order to have a better understanding of their needs.
    Edutech is a living project, so we would like any user to leave their opinion in this community of practice so that we can improve day by day.

Sin duda, los avances tecnológicos de los últimos años han revolucionado nuestras vidas y la educación superior no se ha quedado fuera de esta revolución.

El proyecto Edutech pretende ofrecer a los docentes un entorno en el que puedan desarrollar actividades de realidad aumentada, gamificación o videos interactivos con sus estudiantes y posteriormente aplicar herramientas de Learning analytics a los resultados obtenidos por los mismos. De este modo podrán utilizar las técnicas de análisis de datos más avanzadas para analizar los resultados de las actividades creadas y clasificar a sus estudiantes para tener una mejor comprensión de sus necesidades.

Edutech es un proyecto vivo, así que nos gustaría que cualquier usuario que lo desee nos dejase su opinión en esta comunidad de prácticas para que podamos mejorar día a día.

#190 Reply
    Eva

Thank you for creating this platform. I am going to generate content with the activity generator tool and use it with my students next year.
    Eager to take advantage of learning analytics to personalize learning for students.

Gracias por haber creado esta plataforma. Voy a generar contenidos con la herramienta generadora de actividades y lo utilizaré con mis alumnos el curso que viene.
    Ansiosa por poder aprovechar las ventajas de learning analytics para personalizar el aprendizaje de los estudiantes.

#212 Reply
    Tiziana

Of course, technological advances cannot remain outside the academic world and educational innovation involves the incorporation of all these new tools in the classroom, that allow improving the teaching experience, both for students and teachers.
    I will also apply these new techniques in my teaching next year, for which I am grateful that this interesting initiative has been launched.
    Through this forum, we can comment on our experiences.

Desde luego los avances tecnológicos no pueden permanecer fuera del mundo académico y la innovación educativa pasa por la incorporación en las aulas de todas estas nuevas herramientas que permitan mejorar la experiencia docente, tanto de los estudiantes, como de los profesores.
    Yo también aplicaré estas nuevas técnicas en mi docencia del año que viene, por lo que agradezco que se haya puesto en marcha esta interesante iniciativa.
    A través de este foro, podemos comentar nuestras experiencias.

#219 Reply
    Maria Rodríguez

Realy, it is very gratifying to feel accompanied in this technological process, through this platform and this forum. It will help me to continue my process of educational innovation to facilitate the learning process of our students.

Sí, es muy gratificante sentirse acompañada en este proceso tecnológico, a través de esta plataforma y este foro. Me ayudará a continuar mi proceso de innovación educativa para facilitar el proceso de aprendizaje de nuestros estudiantes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Digital methodologies in higher education
Your information: